How To Use Our Window Clings
You should by now have Window Flakes in hand and you should by now be itching to put them up, it's very simple, that's part of the beauty of the whole thing, after a few minutes of cleaning the glass you can dive in to creating a masterpiece.
OK, here we go.
IMPORTANT: ONLY APPLY THE SMOOTH SIDE - THE NON PRINTED SIDE - OF THE WINDOW CLING TO THE GLASS. THE SMOOTH SIDE IS ATTACHED TO THE BACKING PAPER. THE PRINTED SIDE HAS A TEXTURE.
Application of our Window Clings to the inside of your windows:
- Our window clings are designed to be placed on the inside of your window.
- Clean the glass, try and make the surface you are applying the window cling to as clean as possible.
- Peel your cling from its backing paper.
- Spray the back of the cling (the unprinted / shiny side) with water.
- Spray the area on the window where you are going to place the cling with water.
- Place the cling on the glass surface, move it around as needed until you like where it is.
- Take a kitchen squeegee or sponge, and wipe over the cling, pushing the water beneath it out.
- Repeat this process with all Window Flakes products until your window, door or store front looks amazing.
- Stand back and admire your work.
- Retain the backing paper for the window clings so they can be placed on it and stored for next year.
See, I told you it was easy! Enjoy.